The RHM 160 is the ultimate cargo and pipeline meter. With a combination of high accuracy and low pressure drop, the RHM 160 is the perfect solution for rapidly transferring large fluid quanties with confidence.
- Range: 250 kg/min up to 30000 kg/min
- Pressure: up to 50 bar (725 psi)
- Temperature: -196°C (-321°F) up to +120°C (248°F)
- Accuracy: 0.1 % of rate
- Materials: SS 316L / SS 316Ti, Alloy C22 – 2.4602
- Process Connection: 12" up to 12"
Nominal Flow (Qnom)*
30000 kg/min (66139 lb/min)
Minimum Flow (Qmin)*
750 kg/min (1653 lb/min)
Fluid from -196°C to 120°C (-320°F to 248°F), see options in Part Number Code
Ambient from -50°C to 80°C (-58°F to 176°F)
Up to 50 bar / 725 psi - dependent upon material
Cable entry M25 x 1.5 (standard), M20 x 1.5, ½” NPT, ¾” NPT (optional)
Max. cable length to remote RHE transmitter 30m / 98ft
Sensor Enclosure Materials
Stainless steel (standard), 316 stainless steel (optional)
Epoxy coated aluminum terminal box (standard), SS 316 terminal box (optional)
Protection class IP65 (standard); IP 66 / NEMA 4X (optional)
1.4571 (316Ti), 2.4602 (Alloy C22)
Additional/customer specific materials available upon request
Nearly any - the RHEONIK AnyPipeFit Commitment. Consult factory for types/sizes not listed in this data sheet
Pressure Rating Compliance
Europe – PED: Module B3.2+C2
Certifications and Approvals
ATEX / IECEx Approvals for zone 0, 1, 2 (suitably rated RHE transmitter required)
North American Approvals for Class I, Div. 1, Groups ABCD (suitably rated RHE transmitter required)
American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) Type Approval for use on marine vessels
Documentation, Testing and Inspection
All sensors are hydro tested, calibrated and supplied with a traceable calibration certificate. Customized calibration and testing services available
Project Documentation and QA, Services
Rheonik offers a full set of services for large and complex engineering projects. Typical services offered are, but not limited to:
•Certificates of origin and conformity, mill certificates
•Data books including WPAR, WQS, NDT, test & quality plans, functional testing, calibration procedures, customized packing, factory acceptance etc.
•Start up and commissioning services on/offshore
Enclosure heating for high temperature applications
Cleaning for oxygen service
Full service painting to project specifications – consult factory
* At Qnom pressure drop will be approximately 1 bar (14 psi) for H20. Sensors can be operated at higher flow rates but pressure drop will be higher. Maximum recommended velocity (liquid) through the sensor is 15 m/s. Beyond this point, cavitation may occur. Qmin is the recommended lowest flow rate. Sensors will measure flow rates lower than Qmin, but uncertainty may increase beyond 0.5% of rate.
These flow rate and pressure drop statements relate to standard pressure tube sensor versions. Models with higher pressure ratings have increased wall thickness and will have higher pressure drops and lower Qnom values.